Michael

"Borax" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> Thanks.
>
> I didn't realize that the were available. The one from
> littlegriddle.com looks the most promising.

Lodge makes two sizes. One is only slightly bigger than the other. I have
the smaller one (the bigger one was not available when I purchased) and it
has cooked pancakes every Sunday AM for the past twenty years in my house.
I bought it as a second at the South Pittsburgh, TN Lodge foundry. Guess I
should buy a good one next time.

I also have a Chinese knockoff of the Lodge that I use for camping. Only so
so but 1/3 the price. Get what you pay for.

Had to leave one of the knockoffs in an Alaskan cabin a few years back when
we ended up digging gold instead of fishing. Only the second time in my
life I made money on vacation. The other time I caught a Big Eye Tuna and
sold him to a Japanese fish broker.