Bob Hayden wrote:
> Lodge and others make cast iron griddles that fit over a standard

double
> burner stove...maybe that would work.
>
> I have been looking for something that would go on the grill
> itself...something larger, and I have come across the "Griddle-Q"
> http://www.littlegriddle.com/products.html
>
> I'm going to check this out but it looks interesting.
>
> Bob in RSM,CA

When I bought my Weber Gold-C last year, the wife also picked up a
Weber cast iron griddle. It replaces one of the cooking grids, so it
covers one half of the grill and fits perfectly. It's made by Weber.
Here's the link http://www.weberstuff.com/webcasirgrid.html.
I love mine...Hope this helps. For non-Weber users, the dimensions are
17 7/16" x 11 13/16". The price is $39.95.

Cheers
Stan