Cwdjrx _

Dale Williams stated: "Thanks for the notes. I'm organizing a Gruaud
vertical next week, unfortunately we won't have the '61 ('66 is oldest,
but we have every major vintage since then). But this way I get to at
least taste the '61 vicariously. "

I find that both Michael Broadbent and Clive Coates also liked the 1961
Gruaud-Larose in fairly recent tastings. Broadbent still rated it as 5
out of 5 star. I believe Coates rated it as about 17.5 out of 20, but
then Coates tends not to give out as many of the very highest ratings as
many others. Unfortunately I do not have a wide range in Gruaud-Larose
vintages. Your upcoming tasting should produce some interesting notes
for you to post here.

Reply to .