Bev <bev@kev> wrote:
> On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 19:15:33 -0500, Steve Calvin
>
> >1) quit cross posting if you want answers. It's considered extremely
> >rude and improper in the usenet world.

> You are a liar and a ****witted ****.
>
> Crossposting is perfectly fine as long as the newsgroups crossposted
> to are on topic for the subject (which the OP's are).

Since "Bev" conveniently snipped the appropriate attribution and chose not
to disclose the NG from which it is posting (proving Fosco's statement), I
can only quote Bev's comment:

Bev: "> You are a liar and a ****witted ****."

--
Nick. To send your support to Any of Our Troops in Harm's Way, go to:
http://anysoldier.com/