Bob (this one)

Bob wrote:

> Yef wrote:
>
>>For all of the masochists (and cowards like Bob) who
>>angrily proclaim that saturated fat is healthy and
>>that anyone who says otherwise can take a hike, here's
>>a quick overview of the topic, in case it over occurs
>>to you that Reality would be a nice place to return to,
>>one day.

> "Cowards like Bob"?

I think he means me. But now you've done it. Next he'll be explaining
in his wonderfully wacky way why breathing is bad for you. And his
science will be just as wrong and ill-informed as the blurt that
started this thread. I mean who can argue with a guy who's this smart:
"Processed and fast foods are also saturated."

> Care to explain how you preaching a doctrine of timidity makes someone ELSE
> a coward?

There you go, getting all logical and truthful.

> Care to point out where someone angrily proclaimed that saturated fat is
> healthy?

Jeez, can't a guy embellish a little... um, a lot, any more just to
make a fallacious point?

> Care to explain why...Oh, never mind. <Plonk>

May I join you in the world of yef-plonk...? Thank you.

<plonk>

Pastorio