Rocky

Default Ganache for truffles

Patrick,

That's the way they should be! :-)

Kron Chocolate Truffles, for example, are like that and must be kept
refridgerated. Try coating them with melted semi-sweet chocolate chip
chocolate before rolling them in cocoa. You'll have to freeze them
solid before the coating process and it will still make a mess, but the
finished product will be a little easier to handle. I don't know about
mailing, though. Maybe in the winter, overnight delivery in an
insulated box.

Oh, and yes, use more chocolate and less cream.

Rocky (who likes Ghirardelli Dark best :-)

===