Piedmont

Brick wrote:
snip
> I probably won't be around much BOB. My shady life has caught up with me.
> Right after I survived heart repair,my wife who was already sliding into
> Altzheimer's, fell and broke a hip. She survived a hip replacement job
> but the pain killers and other med's kicked her Altzheimer's into high gear.
> She's now in a rehab/nursing facility where she can be looked after 24/7.
> It's a real bitch when I visit her in the evening and she doesn't remember
> me being there that same morning.
>
> Brick (Trying to keep the shiny side up)

Brick,

I hope your not having to go through all this alone!

Do you have support nearby, family, good friends? If not, start
looking, there will be honest and good folks that sincerely wish to help.

Chin up, we'll be keeping you and your wife in our thoughts and prayers.

You know you can always find an ear to listen to ya here!
--
Regards, Mike Willsey