JD

"Dave" > wrote in message
nk.net...
> After years of owning/running a real estate business I've come to the
> conclusion that do the whims of the business cycle that it would be a
> prudent idea to have a secondary income stream.

I'm in the real estate business too and I love downturns in the business
cycle. You see, when real estate cools off the mediocre brokers drop out
like flies and and the remaining clientele gets spread out over a smaller
pool of real estate professionals. The strong not only survive but prosper.
If you can't make a real estate business work in slow times whatever gives
you the idea that you can be successful in the food biz. That said, your
chances of making a catering business fly are much better than with a
sit-down restaurant. I can't believe your business policy agent doesn't *do
food*. I don't know anything about how Colorado law affects business but
with the vast majority of small businesses being of a food nature, I'd say
you should shop for a new agent.

JD