LeMod Pol

Anonymous wrote:

> On Thu, 3 Mar 2005, "Dori A Schmetterling" > wrote:
> >Let me get this straight.
> >
> >You are suggesting that the planes crashing into the twin towers and the
> >plane crashing into the Pentagon, and the plane crashing into a Pennsylvania
> >(I think that's where it was) field were not 'real' events? All a put-up
> >job by 'insiders'?
> >
> >If so, I must say you make some good ones and some not so good ones...

> The Israeli "art student" mystery
> By Christopher Ketcham

Anti-semitic claptrap from "Salon" - par for Mr
Anonymous Jackass posted by anonymous remailers.

Wonder what it has to do with tennis, cooking or BMW cars????

--
LP

"We are fighting today for security, for progress,
and for peace, not only for ourselves but for all
men, not only for one generation but for all
generations. We are fighting to cleanse the world
of ancient evils, ancient ills."

Franklin Delano Roosevelt
State of the Union Address - 1942