Erica

Default Caviar buying, gifting and recipe resource site

http://www.barbaraling.com/caviar .

> *snip*
>
> Please feel free to visit and let me know
> if I've left anything out.

Wow, great site! There is only one thing that I would add. The recipes
look terrific, but perhaps you could also add an article on serving
caviar? Mention stuff like what type of spoon to use (IIRC, metal
spoons should not be used with caviar?), what garnishes are
traditional (i.e. chopped hard boiled egg, minced parsley, etc), an
all-purpose recipe for blinis, and so on.

Great job on the whole, keep up the good work!

--Erica