Old 09-03-2005, 08:08 PM
Matthew L. Martin

Brick wrote:
On 4-Mar-2005, " BOB" wrote:

I haven't seen or heard anything from you lately. You OK?

BOB

I probably won't be around much BOB. My shady life has caught up with me.
Right after I survived heart repair,my wife who was already sliding into
Altzheimer's, fell and broke a hip. She survived a hip replacement job
but the pain killers and other med's kicked her Altzheimer's into high gear.
She's now in a rehab/nursing facility where she can be looked after 24/7.
It's a real bitch when I visit her in the evening and she doesn't remember
me being there that same morning.

That's sad news. I'll be keeping you in my thoughts.

Matthew