Frogleg

Default Need recipe ideas for precooked chicken breasts

On Tue, 06 Jan 2004 14:36:07 GMT, Bob Westcott
> wrote:

>On Tue, 06 Jan 2004 18:15:24 +1100, Kajikit >
>wrote:
>
>>Because this week was supposed to be warm to hot (it was supposed to
>>be 37C on Sunday!) we were organised and I cooked potato salad and
>>panfried some chicken breasts on saturday night so we could have salad
>>on the 'hot' days without having to use the stove and heat up the
>>kitchen... only then it turned out to be darned cold (it's barely
>>hitting 20) and it's going to stay that way!

[3 days of record-setting temperatures in the upper 70s (F) here, low
40s now, and snow predicted for day-after-tomorrow. Never mind cooking
-- what *clothes* does one keep handy?!]

Crepes

Enchiladas

Tuna-noodle casserole only with chicken instead.