joseph b. rosenberg

Sorry to hear of your closing--it seems more and more there are now two
distinct classes of wine. The one Parker comments on and then all the
rest.Especially for
kosher wines, unless you are in the 1st category, many wine-geeks will not
be attracted to your wines unless the
price is ultra-competitive. These people have bugged me for years on how
they can get kosher Bordeaux in a good year for their Passover seder.

Unless a kosher wines scores over 90 with Parker they could care less. I'm
amazed you've hung on for this long.

I know the wholesalers I've talked to about your wine have shown a complete
lack of imagination.

Good luck in what ever you do next.

--
Joseph B. Rosenberg
"Craig Winchell" > wrote in message
ink.net...
> Howdy. This post should not be considered spam, but rather a 1 time

(snip)