Craig Winchell

Default GAN EDEN closes

Howdy. This post should not be considered spam, but rather a 1 time
announcement. I've decided to close, and to liquidate my inventory to
anyone who wishes to buy wine at a really excellent price. Northern
California is becoming less and less desirable for my family as the
difficulty in providing a Jewish education for my children seems to be
increasing exponentially each year. The only solution seems to be to leave
this geographic region for parts more conducive to our needs. Obviously,
this requires us to sell our winery facility, upon which is my home.
Because of the cost of wine storage, it becomes desirable to liquidate the
inventory before the change in ownership. Since the wine is kosher, and
since Purim and Passover are coming up soon, this presents a buying
opportunity for parties interested in getting a good wine suitable for their
needs at a great price. Although we have prices posted on our web site, no
reasonable offer will be refused. The only wine in tight supply for which
we will not consider offers is the Late Harvest Gewurztraminer.

Thanks,
Craig Winchell
GAN EDEN Wines