Kevin S. Wilson

On Fri, 04 Mar 2005 13:47:33 GMT, cl > wrote:

>"Kevin S. Wilson" wrote:
>>
>> >mustard. Could be worse - he could put ketchup on everything.

>> 1/3 mustard
>> 1/3 cider vinager
>> 1/3 honey
>>
>> You can heat it up to mix the flavors or just stir 'em together.

>Wouldn't it have been easier to say 3 equal parts of mustard,cider
>"vinager" and honey?

No. Do you have any other questions about what is apparently your
second language?

Also, do you realize how pathetic it is that you cannot stop yourself
from humping my leg in public? Why do you so crave attention that you
hijack every thread in which I post?

It's just sad. No, really.

>Oh your a tech writer, I forgot. Apparently one with a poetic license to
>spell vinegar however he chooses.

Apparently one who also knows the difference between "your" and
"you're."

Jeebus, but you could screw up a 2-car funeral procession.

How come you don't post in ARK anymore, Pro? Get tired of being mocked
and taunted?