Sheryl

Default Hershey's European Cocoa--WHERE BUY?

wrote on 12/5/03 1:27 PM:

> > Can't find Hershey's European Cocoa at any grocers in my area. Do you
> > know of anywhere that sells it? Any store, mail order, or website?
> > (Hershey's coporate office is of NO help.)
> >
> > Please reply directly to me:

> > Thank you!

> that's the one in the silver can, right?
>
> Hmmm...I had a canister, but don't think I've seen it lately.
> But then again, I haven't looked, since I use Penzey's cocoa now.
>
> I will check when i get out to the market again, if I find it, I'd be happy
> to send you some, if you would reimburse me the cost plus shipping.

I happened to see it yesterday at Stop and Shop in CT. They have
stores from NJ up through Massachusetts. THey are part of the same
company that owns Giant and other stores, so you may find it at a
market near you.

Offer still stands to pick up a can and mail it, for reimbursement,
but the OP hasn't replied.

Sue, if you want some, let me know, I'd be happy to pick it up for you
and bring it next time I see you.