Questions

On Sat, 05 Mar 2005 21:41:28 -0500, shawn >
wrote:

>Questions,
>
>Just so you know I had questions about why you posted this again, as I
>see other did. I didn't notice that you changed the topic so I saw was
>the repost of the previous message. I suspect most of the other people
>didn't notice the new title as well. No harm, but at least you can see
>why some people wondered why you were reposting the URL.

This group has been a very polite and helpful group. Your criticism
was not constructive, it was nothing but you venting.

Let's just skip this entire problem and as I said, stick to sushi.

I'll not mention anything to do with spam again on your group.

I'm here to talk about sushi, not debate net etiquette.

No harm was intended.