Nathalie Chiva

On 4 Mar 2005 18:48:29 -0800, "Toddlers_mom" >
wrote:

>I never had the issue of being overweight under recently.
>Probably started with left over haloween candy from last year.
>I started eating choclates after lunch and that became a habit.
>i got so used to it, now I am craving for a dessert after every meal.
>(How much ever full I am)
>I tried to replace it with fruits, but I still crave until I get some
>thing sugary. Also, I cannot just stop on one, I tend to eat a handful.
>
>Cookies/candy/choclates anything is fine as long as it is sugary. Any
>suggestions to curb this?
>Thanks

Weirdly, I have discovered that one tiny Chinese ginger-flavored sweet
(the jelly-like kind, I find them in the Asian food shop nearby)
satisfies completely my after-lunch sweet craving, whereas a big chunk
of delicious (Swiss) chocolate doesn't.

Nathalie in Switzerland