Graf von Spee

>Hoping someone can help, my partner finds the jars I get from the
>supermarket too tomatoey. Does anyone have any recipes that don't have
>tomatoes in?
>
>Thanks in advance
>
>Danielle

I've never heard of a Bolognese sauce that doesn't have tomatoes
as
a major component. There are lots of other Italian sauces that are
tomato- free, and some Bolognese-titled recipes ( like Lasagna
Bolognese) that have a cheese and/or cream-based sauce.
Try a search of the RecipeSource database, or make your
own sauce from scratch (nearly always tastes better than store-bought)
and you can regulate the tomato content to your own taste.

Paul