Questions

On Sat, 5 Mar 2005 11:56:00 -0700, "Ken Blake"
> wrote:

>In ,
>Questions > typed:
>
>> On Sat, 05 Mar 2005 12:41:06 -0500, Dan Logcher
>> > wrote:

>>> So why are you posting non-sushi related spam?

>> Actually Dan, I was attempting to let others in the group know
>> that
>> the posting just above mine was SPAM, and didn't need to be
>> opened.
>> This is so obvious, I wonder why you would bother to ask. Are
>> you
>> baiting me or just being funny?

>I don't know what Dan had in mind, but let me point out that when
>you answer a spam message and repost the URL that the spammer
>posted, you are reposting and spreading the spam for him.
>
>If you must do this, at least obliterate the company name, URL,
>etc.

So, his answer to me was also "reposting and spreading the spam", as
it also contained the URL that was posted by the spammer?

Get real guys. I've been using the Internet since the days of UNIX
only. I know what I'm doing. In this case, I was warning of a spam
message and it makes no difference if the damn url was in it or not.
Stop with the nit-picking. I'm sure you are way too old for it.