Piedmont

phyteach wrote:
snip

> Mike,
>
> IMHO the best print source for cooking on the kettle is Webers
> Big Book of Grilling. Granted, there is precious little oven/stove
> cooking info, but the grilling is covered completely. It too is a joy
> to read.
>
> Scott

Scott,

I'll have to give the WBB of G a look see.

As far as the CI cookbook, what I liked about it was the recipes
themselves. I also thought that it could be a good starter cookbook for
those just learning to cook (no cooking knowledge in the kitchen or
outside). Many explainations on where meat cuts come from on the beast.
Explaining about all the different cuts of meat. Shoot, I even liked the
review on how to cook bacon! But I also stare and drool compulsively at
odd moments too! (grin)

--
Regards, Mike Willsey (Piedmont)

Please visit my MSN Group: "The Practical Bar B Q'r", A great barbecue
resource; Filled with links and down-loadable documents on building or
buying a cooker, recipes, and links to other great bbq sites. Free
membership to all!

http://groups.msn.com/ThePracticalBa...ewwelcome.msnw