rosie read n' post

THANKS ALAN!
i will give it a try.................dawn's WILLPOWER thing doesn't
work for me!

"Hahabogus" > wrote in message
: "Elisa" > wrote in
: :
:
: >
: > "Toddlers_mom" > wrote in message
: > oups.com...
: > >I never had the issue of being overweight under recently.
: > > Probably started with left over haloween candy from last year.
: > > I started eating choclates after lunch and that became a
habit.
: > > i got so used to it, now I am craving for a dessert after
every
: > > meal. (How much ever full I am)
: > > I tried to replace it with fruits, but I still crave until I
get
: > > some thing sugary. Also, I cannot just stop on one, I tend to
eat
: > > a handful.
: > >
: > > Cookies/candy/choclates anything is fine as long as it is
sugary.
: > > Any suggestions to curb this?
: > > Thanks
: > >
: >
: > I have the same problem. Gum helps.
: >
: > Elisa
: >
: >
: >
:
: Low Calorie desserts? Smaller portions? Walking?
:
: @@@@@ Now You're Cooking! Export Format
:
: Alan's Dreamsicle Delight Pie
:
: desserts, pies
:
: 1 large tub Cool Whip; least 12 oz.)
: 1 pkg (8 oz.) fat free cream cheese, softened
: 1 small box sugar free vanilla pudding
: 1 small box box sugar-free orange gelatin
: 1 small can pineapple tidbits (i used crushed)
: 1 small can mandarin orange slices
: 1 low-fat graham cracker crust
:
: Cream together the container of cool whip with the fat-free cream
cheese.
: Blend until smooth. Add vanilla pudding and orange gelatin over
mixture
: slowly and mix well until very smooth. Gently fold in pineapple
and
: orange slices, pour into pie shell and refridgerate several hours
(4+) or
: overnight.
:
: I used 1 tub of cool whip for the filling (the ultra fat free). I
: garnished
: from another tub of cool whip (the low fat).
:
: You can substitute different fruits and different jello's or serve
this
: parfait style. Cocoa in the garnishing coolwhip is a nice change.
:
:
: Use a chocolate crumb or graham Waffer Crumb pie shell.
:
: Awsome taste.
:
: Contributor: Alan Boles
:
: Yield: 2 skimpy pies or 1 heaped/mounded pie
:
: Preparation Time: 15 minutes plus 4 hours+ setting-up time.
:
:
:
: ** Exported from Now You're Cooking! v5.66 **
:
:
:
: --
: No Bread Crumbs were hurt in the making of this Meal.
: Type 2 Diabetic 1AC 5.6mmol or 101mg/dl
: Continuing to be Manitoban