Old 05-03-2005, 02:52 PM
phyteach

Piedmont wrote:
I just picked up a new cookbook that was at my local library and

wanted
to pass on information about it.

It's called, "Steaks, Chops, Roasts, and Ribs". By the editors of
Cook's Illustrated Magazine. ISBN: 0-936184-78-7

SNIP some interesting review stuff

They detail cooking in the Weber Kettle, gas and kitchen oven. There

is
a basic bbq sauce recipe that has variations for Mexican , Asian and
Caribbean flavors using the first sauce as a base. Also some basic

dry
rubs too, along with 2 Carolina sauces.

The link below is to Amazon.com where the book is located.

Regards: Mike WIllsey (Piedmont)

Mike,

IMHO the best print source for cooking on the kettle is Webers
Big Book of Grilling. Granted, there is precious little oven/stove
cooking info, but the grilling is covered completely. It too is a joy
to read.

Scott