Katra

In article >,
Damsel in dis Dress > wrote:

> Katra >, if that's their real name, wrote:
>
> >In article >,
> > Damsel in dis Dress > wrote:
> >
> >>They're all out to get us.

> >You are up too late... <lol>
> >
> >Kat the hypocrite...

> I'm up again. I need entertainment. Please post more.
>
> Carol

<grins> Actually, I've about had it... :-)
Eyes are closing, and my project is to clean up greenhouses #1 and #2
tomorrow and go see what Lowe's has for bedding plants!

Might pre-start my beans in pots too. I really don't dare put stuff in
the ground until April 1, but at least I can give it a head start!

I confess, I was watching a DVD on the computer.

"Flesh Gordon". A hilarious film! Rated "R" by today's standards.
A real classic!
--
K.