The Newbie

Default Lemon Oil? (Extract)

I am a dreaded newbie in this NG since I 've decided to take over cooking in
this household. I've done a fair amount of reading on the Net and have
learned a great lot in the last few weeks. So far I'm pleased with myself
although I can see it will take time.

One thing had been bothering me......fish. I often hear to use a few drops
of lemon oil. Looking around in our local grocery all I find is Lemon
Extract in the spice section. That's not the same is it?

Perhaps I'm just looking in the wrong section. I could of course buy a few
lemons and use them but from what I can see it's available bottles.

The Newbie