Mark Lipton

DaleW wrote:

> Marc de Grazia, Dan Kravitz & Eric Solomon would be others (I think, my
> WA subscription ran out a while ago). While I might not like some of
> these wines stylistically, hard to argue with any of those guys as to
> quality. When eyeing an unknown wine, an importer strip from a good
> name can definitely make a maybe a buy for me. Not neccessarily Parker
> favorites, but I would add Kysela and Louis-Dressner as importers whose
> names might sell me on a wine.

I'll second those importers, Dale, although Louis-Dressner wines aren't
easy to find outside of NYC (the outspoken Joe D. would probably
excoriate me for saying that, though). I also like the wines imported by
Grape Expectations and North Berkeley Wines, but those may not be easy
to find outside of CA (although I do see N. Berkeley wines at Sam's).

Mark Lipton