Richard Neidich

Doing interviews and never have mention of his legal issues tell me that his
interview was more like an infomercial.

To me, an interviewer would at least try to cover the tough questions of
"Tell us about your big mistakes"... "What ever happened in Rhone with
Chapotier"

A few open ended tough questions....

I do think he is better than most. But with all that power comes ego.