TheAlligator wrote:
> wrote:
> >Thanks for that link, they look like they have some cool stuff.

What

http://www.northerntool.com/webapp/w...5490&R=1549 0

http://www.northerntool.com/webapp/w...6707&R=1670 7
> It's a lot cheaper construction, but we have used it for about 5

years
> with no problems. It's 15,000 BTU. The first one is more
> wok-compatible.
> Now if I only had about $20,000 to invest in a 7-foot long diesel
> generator and some trimmings . . . .

Thanks I'll check out the catalog. Those are pretty cheap, I'll have
to check my local asian mom and pop shop and see if they have a similar
one for the same price. One last question though, how do you regulate
the flame on one of those and is there any guidelines to how I should
set it or do you just use it all out?