Dori A Schmetterling

Let me get this straight.

You are suggesting that the planes crashing into the twin towers and the
plane crashing into the Pentagon, and the plane crashing into a Pennsylvania
(I think that's where it was) field were not 'real' events? All a put-up
job by 'insiders'?

If so, I must say you make some good ones and some not so good ones...

DAS

---

"Awake" > wrote in message
> On Thu, 3 Mar 2005, "tech27" > wrote:

[..]

> No one but you suggested that the planes were not real.
>
> The planes did not touch Building Seven.
>
> Since you are so intelligent, explain what Building Seven was
> and how exactly it came to collapse pancake style, just as a
> building brought down by demolitions does, just as the two towers
> before it came down.
>
> Did you notice the same type of structure which the Spanish
> torched a week ago to show the world that such buildings
> do not collapse in 9-11 fashion due to fire?

[...]