Max

I use the Minimed 715, there is a "trick" on the reservoirs, before you fill
them with insulin, slowly pull the plunger out while twisting or rotating
it, then do the same thing as you push in back in , do this twice, This
procedure will properly distribute the lubricant around the O rings that
seal the plunger. The lubricant can "pool" on one side if stored for prolong
periods or subjected to heat, as in a hot auto.