Inkeola

Default Better than vodka?

Is this the end of vodka?

It may not be the end of vodka but it definitely gives the vodka makers a
run for their money. S Guaro is new to the USA market even though it has
been produced in Costa Rica for over 150 years. The stuff is distilled in
Costa Rica from sugar cane in instead of potatoes or grain and they use a
similar process the vodka makers do......it's just not vodka. The best
thing about S Guaro is that it is so pure. There are no additives or
impurities like other spirits. Of course being a distilled spirit there are
no carbs or sugars either! Someone was bragging to me how Guaro won't give
you a hangover and after extensive testing by yours truly I have found this
to be amazingly true. I have been a long time Skyy drinker because of its
purity pitch. I just hated the harsh taste and burn of Skyy. Guaro is so
smooth you can barley tell it is in a mixed drink. I love it as a martini,
just Guaro and a splash of 7 up.

Party people should try RED BULL and S Guaro!!!!! BAMMMMM!

This is the end of vodka for me.I have a new favorite and its called S!

Their web site: www.sguaro.com

Cheers all!

~Jay