DaleW

Mark Lipton wrote:
> Bill Loftin wrote:
>
> I don't think that there's much mystery about RP's favorite

importers:
> he regularly lauds them in the pages of the WA. Off the top of my

head,
> you've got Bobby Kacher, Therry Thiese, Leonardo LoCasio, Kermit
> Lynch, Martine Saunier, Daniel Johnnes and Jorge Ordo=F1ez.

Marc de Grazia, Dan Kravitz & Eric Solomon would be others (I think, my
WA subscription ran out a while ago). While I might not like some of
these wines stylistically, hard to argue with any of those guys as to
quality. When eyeing an unknown wine, an importer strip from a good
name can definitely make a maybe a buy for me. Not neccessarily Parker
favorites, but I would add Kysela and Louis-Dressner as importers whose
names might sell me on a wine.