"bk" > wrote:
> We've recently taken in a ten year old boy who insists on puting spicey
> musterd based bbq sauce on everything. This includes salad, but he hasn't
> put it on ice cream yet. I keep making the trip to his favorite place,
> but I'd like to show him some others.
>
> Please post some simple recipes.

Mustard Cream

In a blender, whirl 1-1/4 cups lightly packed Italian parsley sprigs, 1 cup
creme fraiche or sour cream, 1/4 cup seasoned vinegar, 1 Tablespoon lemon
juice, and 4 teaspoons of mustard powder until a smooth puree. Season to
taste with 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne and salt. Makes 1 1/2 cups.

--
Nick. To help with tsunami relief, go to: http://usafreedomcorps.gov/