Sheryl Rosen

Default Hershey's European Cocoa--WHERE BUY?

in article , Kevan at
wrote on 12/5/03 1:27 PM:

> Can't find Hershey's European Cocoa at any grocers in my area. Do you
> know of anywhere that sells it? Any store, mail order, or website?
> (Hershey's coporate office is of NO help.)
>
> Please reply directly to me:

> Thank you!

that's the one in the silver can, right?

Hmmm...I had a canister, but don't think I've seen it lately.
But then again, I haven't looked, since I use Penzey's cocoa now.

I will check when i get out to the market again, if I find it, I'd be happy
to send you some, if you would reimburse me the cost plus shipping.