Steve B

> wrote in message
oups.com...
> The model I really want is made by Gaggenau but it's still pretty
> costly. It's a positive pressure steam and convection oven with
> misting capabilities. It definitely looks like the ticket.....

I had the opportunity to view the Gaggenau ED220 in person at a major
appliance distributor nearby (Boston). The first thing that caught my
attention was the size of the oven cavity. It was very small by North
American standards (just under one and a half cubic feet). Just large
enough for a single boule. My conclusion... nice idea, but impractical for
my bread baking purposes.

- Steve Brandt