butch

I would get a pound of supermarket canned coffee because most people
will be very happy with that. If you use your home roast, grind it
coarse - hopefully if you do use home roasted coffee - someone will
appreciate your gesture.

On the flip side - borrow a couple of Bunn pour over drip makers - you
should be able to come up with some vac pots and brew and pour into
those - I have a couple that I use for customers and they keep the
coffee hot and tasting very well for several hours. Target has the
made in China air pots for around $13 - they work OK. Not fancy smancy
but they get the job done. In the interest of quality - I would go for
this route.