Space Cowboy

My satellite service has a channel of English broadcast Chinese Central
TV. I've been keeping an eye out for something about tea. No luck so
far but interesting subjects like Chinese/Russian border towns.
Apparently the Russians like to party in China. One of the shows has
an English girl doing features who can speak Chinese like a native.
I'm going to send her some email about puerh. Who knows.

Jim