Vox Humana

Default cake decorating info needed

"SheridR" > wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> You don't have to bring a cake for the first night of class, but you do

have to
> bring your class decorating buttercream, stiff and medium consistencies.
>
> Course 2 is a great class, because you only have to bring 1 cake, and

that's on
> the last night of class and that one just have to be crumb-coated.

When I took my first Wilton course I didn't have to bring anything except a
cake. The shop that gave the lessons supplied all the frosting and
disposable like parchment and food coloring. I really think the OP would
be better off contacting the place that is giving the course. They should
have information on what supplies and equipment are needed at each lesson.