Erich

> In my opinion it would, in any case, have taken years of construction to
> build such a thing, with great effort, since it was in the middle of
> nowhere. Use of explosives would probably have been detected. Otherwise,
> digging by hand would have taken even longer and perhaps large groups of
> people and that would have been detected also.

Have you seen that hilarious clip of Rumsfeld on "Meet The Press" where he,
with the help of illustrations that seemed to be the blueprints for
something out of a Bond movie, described these underground caves, fortresses
even, with offices, bedrooms, hydro-electro power, air ventilation systems,
entrances large enough to drive in trucks and tanks, etc, etc. It was just
nuts.