Koza

Default Glass Tea brewer?

Hi all. I am new to the group and I have a question to ask. Recently, I
was in Beijing and went to BeiDa (Beijing University) and walked aroun
on campus. I ducked into a chinese language class and found the
professor had an interesting item. She had what looked like a glass tea
brewer. It was a slender glass containter (taller and wider than a coke
can) loose tea floating in it. The lid was plastic and flat and had a
sort of a loop handle to it. I found that it was a common thing with
students but didnt think to ask about it or try to purchase one until
now. Does anyone know what I am talking about? Anyone know the name of
this item or where on the internet I can purchase this? thanks.