Ray Calvert

Oh, goodness. I came across wrong again! I guess I should have put in some
smiley faces somewhere. No offence taken. Just a left handed way of
acknowledging your comments on Thai cooking utensils. Yes, I eat like a
king and have for 35 years of marriage.

I do not know why the mortar and pestle is not a standard item in every
kitchen. Almost all dry spices will keep better if not powdered. Grind
them up when you use them and you will get more from them. One of the
reasons Thai cooking is so spectacular.

Ray

oups.com...