Dean

What every body else said about sweet maria's.
A lot of their coffees are near $5/lb (+ a bit once you add shipping)
I roast 2-3 times a week for my own consumption using a Caffe Rosto
It produces some smoke, more as you roast darker. If you can't vent it
you might have a tiny concern there. I kinda like it and the dog hasn't
complained.
The coffee is worth it.

It's the slippery slope that sometimes make poeple wonder.............