Space Cowboy

Twinings is blended in London and packed in the US in North Carolina.
I'm not sure if that is good or bad for freshness. It's another
Dareeling on the market in a tin. Dajeeling has been around for so
long you get what you pay for. I like the Brooke Bond Supreme and
Lipton Connoisseur better but they're also more expensive. When it
comes to Indian teas I stick with the commercial stuff and let other
people waste their money on the n flush estate stuff. My local tea
shoppe is going to stock organic Indian estate teas so I'll have to
fork out some money or just buy cups to go.

Jim

Melinda wrote:
> What are people's opinions of Twinings Darjeeling? I got a tin awhile

back,
> it doesn't seem too bad. (I mean in general...I imagine it wouldn't

stand up