Piedmont

Default Extruded coal?

I saw a tv show that showed the the Chinese making coal for they're
kitchen stoves and furnaces. It was actually bituminus coal and the
crushed it an made a lurry with water. Then pured the slurry into a
press. what came out sounds like this stuff you call extruded. The stuff
on tv had holes in it. I sorta remember that it was round with about 5
holes? But anyway, they were not using dust from lump, but rather it was
the coal from the ground. Are you guys really getting and extrudelump
product!
--
Mike Willsey (Piedmont)
"The Practical Bar-B-Q'r!"

Charities; Oxfam GB: http://www.oxfam.org.uk/about_us/index.htm,
Operation Smile: http://www.operationsmile.org/

If you or a loved one has thyroid issues, please have their thyroid
checked for radiation levels!