Serendip

On 2/20/2005 2:48 PM, Bluesea wrote:
> "Serendip" > wrote in message
>> On 2/20/2005 1:51 PM, Bluesea wrote:
>> >
>> > Refill your pen? Do you use a fountain pen? (I do.)

>> Yes, fountain pens only. Well, mostly only.
>>
>> The now-refilled pen happens to be a (no longer manufactured) Rotring
>> Freeway with smooth-as-butter custom ground fine italic nib, filled with
>> Herbin Bleu Myo ink. <-- That was to show that I *can* (and will!) pay
>> attention to things like steep times, blends, etc!

> Kewl! I keep 4 fps filled with Noodler's contract inks - permanent,
> waterproof, fp-safe inks and use them in my tea journal so I don't have to
> be concerned about getting drips of water in it which I keep in the kitchen
> for easy reference.
>
> I invite you to come on over to alt.collecting.pens-pencils sometime. We're
> mostly into using fps (despite the name of the group) and the participants
> are mostly nice, just like here.

Thanks - I've been reading acpp for about 10 years, and have known
Nathan since the days when he actually had time to do pen repair! Thanks
for the contract ink suggestion - have a couple of his colors, but not
any of those... yet. This also means that we may "know" each other
already - small world!

There *are* some really nice and helpful people there, but to be honest
- I learned how to killfile because of that group. I keep thinking that
someone will have posted about the LA show, but nothing yet.

Resa