Dar V

I guess I would look at a strictly potato wine recipe and a carrot recipe;
see what ingredients are the same and which are not. Also read through the
directions on how to make each recipe too. If a 1 gallon recipe of potato
wine calls for 5 lbs, I might use 3 lbs, because you're combining it with
carrots. If they both use 1 tsp yeast nutrient, then I would use 1 tsp yeast
nutrient for a 1 gallon recipe. If one calls for 2 tsp pectic enzyme and the
other 3 tsp pectic enzyme, then I would go with maybe 2 1/2 tsp pectic
enzyme. If one recipe calls for tannin and the other doesn't, I would add
some but not as much as the recipe calls for. On the other hand, you could
just make a 1 gallon of batch of potato wine and another batch of carrot
wine, and then combine them later on....
Darlene
Wisconsin

oups.com...