Bluesea

"Serendip" > wrote in message

> Thanks. So... will you drop the other shoe, and share which Earl Greys
> you like best, please? I know, everyone has their own preferences, etc.,
> but... please?

Sure, no problem.

My #1 absolute favorite is the Original Earl Grey TE10 from Upton.
#2 is Bigelow's.

If I'm feeling really desperate for a fix of EG, I'll have a cup of
Twinings, but I'd mostly really rather not because I don't get the same
sense of satisfaction and enjoyment that I do with the others.

Ceylon-based EG makes me gag and I once ran across then avoided an
Assam-based EG. To tell the truth, I haven't liked any Assam or Assam blends
that I've encountered. Note that my favorites use a base of China black and
Twinings is a blend of several. The TE10 has less bergamot than Bigelow's
and Upton offers the Extra Bergamot English Earl Grey (TE11) that has way
too much bergamot for me although it's their most popular EG.

--
~~Bluesea~~