Tom S

"Cwdjrx _" > wrote in message
>I did not capture that interview. Hopefully I can explain a little more
> about the format issues, or perhaps confuse it even more, as someone
> might want to record something concernig wine in the future.

I have my own ways of doing that. I recorded the Parker interview from a
terrestrial HDTV broadcast onto the hard drive of my DVD deck, dubbed it to
a DVD-RAM disk, slotted that into my computer, rendered the VRO file to VCD
format and burned it to a CD. I _could_ have simply copied it to DVD-R in
the first place, but that may or may not have been readable in Europe. I
_know_ the VCD will play.

Tom S