Dar V

If I think my must is a bit cool and I need a bit of warmth for my yeast to
get going, I use a heating pad. I set my 2 gallon glass primary ferment
container on top of my heating pad. Having said that, I always make sure I'm
home when I turn it on, and I do keep tabs on it. Please, I don't want
anyone to have a fire if they do this. Usually, it only requires a few
hours, then the must takes off, and I remove the heating pad.
Darlene
Wisconsin