Brick

On 17-Feb-2005, "Steve" > wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Just found this newsgroup. I just bought the small CharBroil
> smoker/bbq with offset firebox at Walmart. Figured for $80 it was a
> good price. Living in St. Pete have seen many of my friends $400
> grills decay into garbage in just a couple of years so I just bought
> cheap $19 grills and when they rusted I didn't care. To BBQ I would
> just shove the coals to one side and put the ribs on the other.
>
> Now that I've got this toy I want to play. I'm growing tabasco,
> jalapeņo and habanero peppers in the back yard. Any of you fine folks
> have any hints for a newbie who wants to smoke a few peppers?
>
> Thanks,
> Steve

You stole that MoFo Steve. As for the peppers, just bring a bushel over
to Tampa and I'll show you how to smoke those little critters along with
some ribs and tenderloin. I'll furnish the ribs, tenderloin and beer. Bring
the peppers and a big appetite. Given a little notice, we might get a few
others to join in. P.S. I cook with an NBS Silver nee Charbroil.

Brick (Nole *******o Carborundum)